Innovative Care & Patient Privacy
Our top focus is the health and ongoing improvement of every patient we serve.
We start every day with a mission to uphold our reputation for exceptional customer service, dedication to research and innovation, and commitment to dispensing the best specialty products possible,
All medications are prepared in our sterile*, state-of-the-art specialty pharmacy. If you have questions, our team of friendly, licensed pharmacists and nurses are available to help you every day of the year—no exceptions.
Patient Rights & Privacy
As a patient, you have rights—and we take your rights and privacy very seriously. You can rest assured that ARJ will safeguard your sensitive healthcare records.
- The goal of patient rights and responsibilities is to improve care, treatment, services, and outcomes by protecting and promoting each patient’s right to appropriate quality care.
- The patient has the right to treatment in a dignified and respectful manner, with effective communication; respect of the patient’s culture, values, beliefs, and preferences; and personal privacy. ARJ will not restrict, limit, or otherwise deny care on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
- You have the right to participate in the development and implementation of your care in a safe setting. Required by law, you have the right to furnish and discontinue any patient care whenever possible.
- ARJ considers the privacy of your of personal healthcare information to be a sacred trust between you, your physician, and our clinical team. We utilize the latest encryption technology to safeguard all your personal healthcare information.
- The patient is responsible to meet financial commitments to their insurance company. However, if you’re experiencing financial hardship, ARJ offers help and guidance with financial assistance.
*Sterile compounding is available from select ARJ pharmacy locations. Please contact us to learn more.