Financial & Community Resources
Your financial health is important. We have partnerships and extensive experience with various charitable foundations, not-for-profits, and community-based organizations who understand the financial hardship one carries with a chronic disorder. We’re connected to over 40 different organizations and Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs).
Supporting families is our #1
We assist families with an array of different needs, it’s our mission to find and secure alternative financial solutions to patients.
- Assist patients with challenges of living with a chronic condition
- Research and refer patients to financial resources
- Work with individuals and families to maintain compliance of treatment
- Our representatives work with a variety of public and private organizations
- Help patient’s establish eligibility for assistance programs
- Insurance Reimbursement Services, including co-pays and different out-of-pocket expenses