Our Specialty Pharmacy team brings decades of clinical experience to meet the unique and complex needs of patients and families.
We’re a nationally licensed pharmacy with offices and pharmacists throughout the country allowing us to meet the needs of our patients quicker.
Additional pharmacy services we’re proud of
- Staying adherent with your medication– our statistics are pretty great
- Delivery of medications and ancillary supplies to patient’s home, alternate site or travel destination
- Strict Assay Management to ensure you infuse, and are billed for, only the quantity of medicine your doctor prescribed
- Assist in insurance, billing and paying for care
To find out more on What You Can Expect from our specialty pharmacy dept. and other ARJ teams, see further down on this page.
We’re more than a traditional pharmacy; we’re your partner in the journey to better health.
ARJ’s clinician’s work closely with patients, families, physicians, treatment centers and health plans in providing the highest quality care to achieve the optimal patient outcomes.
Therapies and Conditions we service:
- Hemophilia and vonWillebrand disease
- Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases (enzyme replacements)
- IV Antibiotics
- Growth Deficiencies
Our list continues to grow, click Additional Specialties to see other services we provide.