Infusion Suite for people with chronic conditions
ARJ’s reputation is known for delivering high-quality home infusion care, but also provides alternative solutions if you don’t want infusion treatment done in your home. This premier suite offers an on-site pharmacist and nurse, as well as entertainment and technology options.
- Comfortable leather recliner
- 50″ flat-screen TV with digital cable access
- Playstation 4 with various games
- On-demand TV shows and movies
- Fast, free Wi-Fi
A place where you and your family will receive the privacy you deserve.
“Our private room offers a modern, comfortable feel for our patients and their families who visit us,” explains Andy Copeland, vice president and general manager of ARJ Infusion Services. “The suite offers entertainment options that some may not have in their home.”
Other services provided:
- The suite provides an alternative to a hospital setting, where you receive IV infusion of certain medications in a safe and monitored environment
- Compounding ‘clean room’, compliant with pharmaceutical compounding standards
- Immediate pharmacist and skilled nursing availability
ARJ’s infusion suite is located in the Kansas City metro area. It’s setup to treat individuals with different genetic disorders, such as, hemophilia, autoimmune and neurology disorders, and rheumatic conditions.