Convenient methods for clinicians to send prescriptions electronically
ARJ offers several solutions for providers to send patient prescriptions electronically.
We participate with these ePrescribe networks:
Here’s how to set up a new provider profile for ARJ Infusion Services in your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
Creating an EMR Provider Profile:
- Use the following information, then send the prescription to our intake specialists.
- Confirm with your patient that ARJ Infusion Services is their specialty pharmacy provider.
- Provide required patient prescription information: medication name, formulation, strength, directions, quantity, and whether refills are complete.
- Make sure to select the mailing address, NPI number, and NCPDP number specific to your region’s location. See ARJ Locations.
- Midlevel practitioners are required by state law to include supervising physician contact information when sending enrollment forms.
- Confirm EMR ICD-10 information is up to date.
- Verify clinical information was sent successfully by contacting us in one of the following ways: