Here’s how to set up a new provider profile for ARJ Infusion Services in your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Refer to the following information, then send the prescription to our intake specialists.
- Confirm with your patient that ARJ Infusion Services is their specialty pharmacy provider.
- Provide required patient prescription information: medication name, formulation, strength, directions, quantity, and whether refills are complete.
- Make sure to select the ARJ pharmacy mailing address and the national provider identifier (NPI) number specific to your location. See all ARJ pharmacies and NPI numbers.
- As required by state law, midlevel practitioners must include supervising physician contact information when sending prescriptions and enrollment forms.
- Confirm EMR ICD-10 information is up to date.
- Verify clinical information was sent successfully by contacting ARJ in one of the following ways: