Pediatric Home Infusion Nursing
Our objective is simple — provide the highest quality of care and products in the most comfortable setting — your home.
We believe patients’ best respond to treatment when they are relaxed and in a less stressful environment. Specifically, avoiding facilities with high probability of contracting additional illnesses.
Our clinical team is focused on providing comprehensive infusion home care from birth to adulthood. Our nurses have extensive experience in administration and monitoring complex infusion therapies.
For nearly two decades, physicians across the nation have called upon our team in providing excellent care to the tiniest patients.
- Our team helps reduce stress that may come with home infusion care
- Dedicated mascots to different specialties, encouraging education and knowledge
- Becker’s Books’— A unique, early intervention program to promote literacy among children
- We send cards of encouragement, celebratory moments and holidays
- Patients can receive care packages of children friendly materials
Families Choosing to Thrive at Home
Who said you had to go to the hospital to receive infusion treatment?
You don’t have to send a child to the hospital for infusion therapy. We understand the challenges of having a non-family member in your home. Infusion nurses are trained to respect family boundaries and adjust to the dynamics of every home’s unique environment. We deliver many different types of treatment, Click Here to see the entire list.