We believe everyone deserves convenient access to healthcare services in a safe, respectful environment.
To deliver on this promise, we offer valuable resources to empower people who are deaf or hard of hearing, or who have a speech, vision, mobility, or cognitive disability.
Hearing and Vision
- Sign language interpretation services
- 24/7 on-call care via text telephone (TTY)
- Follow-up care and instructions via secure email
- Audible prescription label readers
- Information and resources in braille
- In-home clinical assistance and education
- Enlarged print type, color coding, and visual aids
Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) helps people with a hearing or speech disability make phone calls anywhere in the United States via a text telephone (TTY) or other calling device.
Accessing TRS is fast, functional, and free. Dial 711 to connect automatically to a TRS operator.
We understand how challenging it can be to manage your chronic condition.
That's why we happily take our commitment to your health one step further by partnering with nonprofits that assist you with:
- Safety resources
- Medic Alert bracelets
- Transportation services
- Community connections
- Education opportunities
- Emotional health
- Financial relief
Delivering quality, respectful patient care is essential to fulfilling our mission to care for your health and wellness.
We're your advocate for a better life!
Call 866-451-8804 or email email@example.com to find out how we can assist you or your loved one »