Medications We Dispense
ARJ Infusion Services is an authorized specialty pharmacy for Xolair® (omalizumab).
Xolair® is an anti-IgE antibody subcutaneous injection medication with two therapeutic indications:
- Treatment of moderate to severe persistent asthma in patients 6 years of age or older
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults or children 12 years of age or older
Our clinicians work directly with your primary physician or immunologist to coordinate your care. And our team works with you to develop a custom infusion therapy routine to fit your lifestyle.
Rely on ARJ for:
- Education to support in-home infusion administration
- Comprehensive care coordination, including refill reminders
- Patient advocacy to encourage treatment compliance
- 24/7 clinical availability to answer your questions
- Personalized ReadyPack® shipments with prescriptions and supplies
- Nationwide pharmacy coverage and delivery
Read our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about the enrollment and onboarding process »
Take the guesswork out of managing your infusion medication and supplies with our convenient, customized prescription deliveries.
What’s in a ReadyPack®?
Every ReadyPack® shipment is thoughtfully organized with patients and caregivers in mind. You can expect your delivery to arrive at your convenience—and on your schedule.
Each drug-compliant, tamper-resistant, climate-controlled cooler includes:
- Personalized prescription and supplies
- Easy-to-read labels and instructions
- Travel-friendly, tear-away packaging
Your Infusion Options
Patient satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we offer flexibility when it comes to your new therapy routine.
Receive regular care—right in the comfort of your home. Our specialty-trained nurses are experts at administering and monitoring complex infusion therapies to patients across all 50 states.
Come for the quality—stay for the comfort! This option combines on-site clinical care and convenience in a relaxing environment with modern amenities, complete privacy, and plenty of room for your family.
ARJ offers nationwide pharmacy coverage—right to your front door. Count on us for overnight delivery, customized infusion supplies, 24/7 clinical support, and complete care coordination.