Inquiries or concerns regarding this Agreement may be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Intellectual Property Rights and ARJ Infusion’s Limited License to You. Unless otherwise noted on the Site, ARJ Infusion owns the copyright with respect to all content on the Site. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, audio clips, trademarks, software server information, and anything else hosted on the Site. All rights to our content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of the Site by a third party is a violation of ARJ Infusion’s copyright. Additionally, the ARJ Infusion Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. ARJ Infusion provides the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the contents of the Site in any manner or for any purpose that would constitute infringement of ARJ Infusion’s or our licensors’s intellectual property rights. You may download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site or documents available for download for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Federal and State Laws. You must obey all applicable federal, state and local laws when using the Site. The Site was created and will be operated from the United States. Any use of the Site that violates any applicable laws will be grounds for discontinuing your right to access the Site.
- Prohibited Activities. The following activities are expressly prohibited from the Site:
- Engaging in activity that compromises the Site. Such activity may include, but is not limited to hacking, IP attacks, worms, viruses, spamming, phishing, cancel bots, Trojan horses, mail bombing or crashing.
- Engaging in any activity designed to impede the use of the Site by other users, including overloading and flooding.
- Framing or deep linking into the Site.
- Accessing the Site by means of automated process, spiders, bots or similar device.
- User Indemnification: You agree to indemnify ARJ Infusion and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers. You agree to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims, demands, actions, liability, fines, penalties and expenses, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, that may arise from any of your acts through the use of the Site. Such acts may include but are not limited to: submissions, unauthorized use of material obtained through the ARJ Infusion website, or breach of this agreement.
- Third Party Listings. The listing of any third party or third party website on the Site is provided solely for your convenience. ARJ Infusion’s listing of any third party or third party website does not create a partnership or affiliation with the third party. ARJ Infusion’s listing of any third parties or third party website does not constitute sponsorship or endorsement of the information, opinion, contents, products or services offered of any third party. You shall make a competent consumer decision before relying on the information on a third party website or employing the services of any listed third party professional or service provider. You bear all risk associated when accessing the website, information, goods or services of any third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY REFERENCED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES ANY INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES HAVING A LINK PROVIDED ON THE SITE. ANY REFERENCES OR LINKS TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS A CONVENIENCE TO THE USER AND LISTING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATION, PARTNERSHIP, OR ENDORSEMENT. ARJ INFUSION DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ARJ INFUSION DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIAL ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- Termination: ARJ Infusion may cancel or terminate your right to access or use any part of the Site at any time without notice. You agree that the breach of any of the terms in this Agreement may result in the immediate termination of your ability to access or use the Site and/or give rise to civil action against you. The Disclaimer of Warranty and restrictions on you regarding information downloaded or obtained from the Site shall survive any cancellation or termination of your right to use the Site.
- Copyright Complaints: ARJ Infusion respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ARJ Infusion’s copyright agent with the following information.
ARJ Infusion’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org or ARJ Infusion Services, 10049 Lakeview Avenue, Lenexa, KS 66219.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location of the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Controlling Law and Venue: It is understood and agreed that all the construction and interpretation of this Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall at all times and in all respects be governed by the internal laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Venue of any action brought to enforce or relating to this Agreement or arising out of the relationship between the parties shall be brought exclusively in the Johnson County Kansas District Court or the United States District Court for the District of Kansas.